In an agile and efficient business, business processes must be well known to all stakeholders. In addition, these processes should be the simplest possible to ensure the agility of the company to their customers and their competitors. In order to communicate its business processes, the company must make a mapping. Once mapped and distributed, the manager must find possible improvements within its business processes. Here the business process improvement consulting can help you better.
But where to start? What part of the process is the most restrictive, most expensive, and least productive? What part of the process offers the greatest opportunity for improvement? And once the process is identified, what change can we make? Will that change yield the desired benefits?
Our business process improvement consultant uses a mathematical set of tools to improve your business processes. Its rigorous tools will determine the sectors that are offering the greatest opportunities for improvement and propose solutions offering optimal results. With its simulation capabilities, our consultant validates a solution before implementing it. These validations will prevent costly errors, avoid changes that bring no results and decrease the pressure on staff who must undergo continual change.
Why Choose Business Process Improvement Consulting services?
Our business process improvement consultants can help you:
- Understand your business operations & processes
- Choose the right lean improvement projects
- Judge the relevance and potential gains of an amendment of your processes
- Improve your business processes with right business consulting
- Delegate the decision-making to the operational hierarchical ranks
- Reduce cycle times
- Increase productivity
- Reduce response times
- Reduce delivery delays
- Reduce administrative costs
You have questions?
Examples of applications in different sectors of activity
- Redesign of the offer of service to the citizen to maximize services with available resources
- Evaluate the decision-making process and proposed amendments
- Analysis of the bidding process to choose the right contracts at the winning price
- Redesign of the business process to plan with a global vision
- Improvement of the decision-making process in a dynamic environment
- Review of administrative processes to improve agility and increase processing speed
- Improvement processing time of a client complaint
- Review the production scheduling process to reduce production inefficiency
- Improve the distribution process between stores and different warehouses
- Improve the scheduling of the creation process to speed up the production time and plan for labor requirements
- Review of business processes from the perspective of bottleneck management